[OSEN=박지언 기자] 호주 온라인 뉴스 매체 아이비타임즈(INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIME NEWS)가 소녀시대가 기존의 이미지를 용감하게 바꿨다며 극찬했다.

아이비타임즈는 17일(현지시간) 오후 “소녀시대는 용감하게도 원래의 상큼하고 전형적이고 공주다웠던 이미지를 힙합과 게토의 이미지로 바꿨다”고 전하며 소녀시대의 재킷과 함께 뮤직비디오를 게재했다.

이 어 아이비타임즈는 ‘아이 갓 어 보이(I got a boy)’의 뮤직비디오가 유튜브에서 3000만 이상의 조회수를 기록했다는 소식을 전하며 “‘아이 갓 어 보이’는 걸그룹이 자신의 안정된 음악 세계에서 나와 새로운 영역으로 변화해가는 모습을 보여줬다”고 설명했다.

또 한 아이비타임즈는 “소녀시대는 한국의 가장 인기있는 걸그룹이며 신곡 ‘아이 갓 어 보이’로 싸이의 세계 정복을 뒤이을 다음주자로 떠올랐다”며 “소녀시대의 앨범은 한국뿐만 아니라 세계적으로 히트를 쳤다. 한국 음원차트 올킬뿐만 아니라 빌보드의 월드앨범 차트에서 1위를 차지했다”며 소녀시대의 성과를 전했다.

한편 소녀시대는 미국 음악 전문 케이블 퓨즈 TV가 지난 15일(현지시각) 홈페이지를 통해 발표한 ‘2013년 가장 기대되는 앨범 44 (Fuse's 44 Most Anticipated Albums of 2013)’에 선정돼 세계적인 인기를 증명했다.

prada@osen.co.kr

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109529125

***************************************************************************************************************************************

아이비타임즈 기사

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/424924/20130117/girls-generation-snsd-boy-music-video-song.htm#page1

Girls’ Generation ‘I Got A Boy’ to Follow Psy’s ‘Oppa Gangnam Style’ Global Domination? [PHOTOS and VIDEO]

South Korea's most popular girl group Girls' Generation may be the next artist that will follow Psy's world domination with their chart topping single "I Got a Boy".

Girls' Generation welcomed 2013 with a bang as they released their latest single this New Year that quickly topped the charts. The group released the songs "Dancing Queen" and "I Got a Boy" as part of their fourth Korean studio album "I Got a Boy".

The album immediately became a domestic and global hit, receiving an all-kill on Korean charts and debuting at number one on Billboard "World Albums" chart. The release of this album was followed by a series of live performances.

"I Got a Boy" music video is already past 30 million views in YouTube. The song seemed to mark a transition for the girl group in testing new grounds in their music allowing them to grow out of their comfort zone.

The girls also bravely altered their image, which combined their original sweet, girl-next-door and princess-like image with hip-hop and ghetto influence.

Girls' Generation already garnered a huge following in many parts of the world. Who could resist the charm of nine beautiful girls singing and dancing cute and bubbly on a pink and sparkly stage? The group was composed Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.

Watch the music videos of Girls' Generation below and see the slideshow for the photos of the nine beautiful ladies ready to take on world's music charts.