아홉천사. 少女時代에게 오늘날이 있기까지.??

Le Zenith de Paris 에서 일어난

K-pop의 Korean Invasion을 두고

파리에서 '한류의 핵' 이라고 불리는 코리안 커넥션 회장,

막심 파케씨에게 <아이돌의 혹사스러운 훈련에 대한 비난>에 대해 물었더니, 파케 회장은

"금메달 딴 사람에게 혹독하게 훈련했다고 비난하지는 않지요" 라고 답변.

태연, 티파니, 제시카, 써니, 효연, 수영, 서현, 윤아, 유리

이 아홉명의 소녀들에게 오늘의 少女時代란 결코 누군가가 손에 쥐어준 것이 아닌

세상에 흘린 아홉 소녀들의 땀과 눈물로 싹을 틔운 다시 만난 세계, 그 자체이기에 의미가 있는 것.

All for One,

One for All

Yes, it's Girls' Generation.

처음 소녀시대를 좋아하기 시작할 무렵에도... 너무 예쁘고 사랑스러운 그룹이라는 마음으로 날밤 새어가며 영상 보고 라디오 듣고 하면서도,

'내가 좋아했던 연예인 목록'에 한 줄 더 추가되는구나 하는 심정이었는데...(이전에도 아이돌을 좋아한 적은 없었지만..)
3년째 넘쳐흐르는 팬심은 사그라들 줄을 모르고 지속되고 있다.. 정말 소녀시대를 좋아하면서 내 나름대로는 힘든 일도 너무 많았고,

안티들도 정말 많았던 그룹이라 내가 정말 생판 남일에 이렇게 맘이 상할 수도 있구나.. 하는 생각도 많이 들었는데

아직까지 소녀시대를 놓지 못하고 있는 건 그 이상으로 소녀시대라는 그룹이 나에게 더 큰 설렘과 벅참, 기쁨을 주었기 때문일 것이다.

소녀시대 때문에 힘들다는 게 결코 소녀들 때문이 아니라 매번 외부적인 요인들 때문이었음에도 항상 팬들에게 미안하고 고맙다는 말을 잊지 않고 챙겨준 아이들ㅠㅠ
 사실 정작 가장 힘들고 지쳐가는 건 소녀들일텐데 정말 앓는 소리 한 번 들어본 적 없었던 거 같다...
힘들고 심기 불편한 일 있을 때마다 팬들에게 알아달라는 듯이 여기저기 광고하는 애들과는 마인드 자체가 달라.
팬들 힘든 것 자기들 노력으로 더 멋진 모습 보여주는 걸로 보답하겠다는 마인드를 가진 진짜 프로.

난 항상 소녀시대가 완벽해져가고 있다고 생각했는데, 오늘 문득 예전 자료들을 복습해보니.. 소녀시대는 처음부터 완벽했다는 생각이 드네.
(물론 신인의 풋풋함과 실수 같은 건 있었지만.. 마인드랄까, 프로근성 같은 것들ㅎㅎ) 지금 예전 모습을 살펴봐도 정말 최고다 싶은데.
그러니까 물론 3년 전의 나도 소녀시대에게 끌렸겠지만.. 소녀시대는 현시점까지 꾸준히 더 발전해왔고, 지금도 발전 중..
끝을 모르고 상승곡선만 이어가고 있고 단 한 번도 팬으로서 실망해본 적이 없는 것 같다.
노력과 성실, 진심은 거짓말을 하지 않는다는 말을 신봉하며 살아왔는데 소녀시대를 보면 내 생각이 맞았다는 생각이 항상 든다..

오직 묵묵하게 정도를 걷는 것만으로 지금 소녀시대가 얼마나 많은 사람들을 자기 편으로 만들었는지.. 새삼 감격스럽네 다시 없을 그룹 소녀시대..
정말 제시카의 말처럼 아름답게 왕좌에서 내려가는 그날까지 나는 계속 팬질을 할 거 같고.. 내 인생에서 정말 소중한 추억으로 한 페이지를 장식할 것 같다.

이제 그녀들이 데뷔한지 4년

8월5일 소녀시대의 4주년을 축하합니다.

<원문 출처:탱갤>

Nine angels. To become Today's Girls' Generation??

As the Korean Invastion of K-pop at Le Zenith de Paris was started, <Criticism on the slave training of Idol> was asked to Maxim Pake, a head of a Korean enlightenment fan bar in France.
Pake replied, "No one criticize that the gold medalist trained harshly”

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri
Since these nine members of girls are never achieved in an one day, tears and sweat from the girls finally accomplished "Into the New World." Today's Girls' Generation is meaningful.

All for One,

One for All

Yes, it's Girls' Generation.

When I first like Girls' Generation, I stayed up all night to watch video and to listen to the radio while thinking of the group as beautiful and adorable.
I felt that it could be added into the list of my favorite entertainer....(I have never been like Idol..)
However, 3 years of being a passionate fan to Girls' Generation is continuted. While I like Girls' Generation, I went through hard times.
Girls' Generation is complete stranger to me I feel unpleasant about its malignant anti-fans who had not made a distinction between official and private matters.
The reason that I have not given up Girl's Generation is Girls' Generation offered me huge thrill and happiness.

It's exhausted not because of Girls' Gneration, but because of external conflicts, Girls' Generation never forget to say sorry and thank to the fans.
Even though nine girls probably would have the most hard times and exhausted, they never ever complained their situation.
Girls' Generation is different from the other groups who always let their fan know how tired they are.
Girls' Generation is professional because they tired to repay the fans with the developed group.
I always thought Girls' Generation is gradually becoming perfect, but old recorded videos reminded me that Girls' Generation was perfect even from the beginning.
(Even thought there were mistake of debutante, their mind and professionalism were perfect) When I reveiwed earlry appearance now, I thought that they are the best...that is why I was attracted to Girls' Generation for 3 years ago.
Girls' Generation have grown up to this point, and stil growing up..
They are continued to rise to upward movement and I am never dissapointed at them as a fan.
When I look at Girls' Generation, I always have an thought that my belief that effort, sincerity, and earnestness would never betrayed is correct.

No matter what sincere effort of Girls' Genration makes many people to love them. A group like this won't come around again.
Truly, like as what Jessica said, I would be their fan untill the time when they charmingly step down from the foremost position.
It would become one of my precious memory in my life.

Now, it is 4 years after they released their first self-titled debut album.

August 5th, Congratuations on Girls' Generations' 4th Anniversary.