G-STAR RAW WEBSITE INTERVIEW

Questions:
1. What kind of image do have of G-STAR RAW?
2. What do you think of Japanese female fashion?
3. What part of yourself do you think is your “strength?” Also, what part do you think is SNSD’s “strength?”
4. Please leave a message for your Japanese fans.

JESSICA
1. During the Japanese Gee promotions, we often wore [G-star], so I remember that time.
2. They don’t fear taking on challenges and I think they express their personal unique style well.
3. SNSD’s specialty is having teamwork. When we are all together, we really become one entity. When that happens, I think the energy that we give off
   is enormous.
   And, personally, I think, like G-star, I have a part where I’m strong while being gentle, but… (laughs)
4. Everyone, I really thank everyone who always support us! Please look forward to our collaboration with G-star.

TIFFANY
1. I remember seeing [G-star] in a shop on Rodeo Drive when I went to LA for work.
2. Japanese female fashion is lovely+sexy+cute+cool+tough! It’s cool how they can express all kinds of charms at the same time! It’s appealing!
   Personally, I love Japanese fashion!
3. My strength is… I think my eyes! I always have strength within my smiling eyes… (laughs)
   And SNSD’s “strength” is no matter how painful it is, we will always win with our teamwork!
4. I’m really happy to be able to collab with G-star and to be able to meet everyone! Thanks to all our fans who always give their love, I think we
   are able to do a great activity like this! Please give us a lot of love from now as well! 

YOONA
1. I heard it is a popular brand in Europe!
2. I think a lot of them follow their own style rather than fashion trends.  To really know your own charms and expressing them is wonderful.
3. Personally, I think it’s my smiling face.  Even when I’m very tired, when I smile there are times when I feel I can be strong. However, I’m still
   lacking in many areas. (laughs) As for SNSD, the core of our teamwork is like family.  Within that includes compromise, unity, and many other aspects
   (laughs)
4.Thank you very much for always giving us love!!  From now on together and forever with SNSD, and please love G-Star~

SOOYOUNG
1. It gives an impression of being mannish and cool, but surprisingly there are a lot of feminine clothes and it’s cute!
2. Sometimes it’s free, sometimes its showing one’s own charm boldy; there are many ways to express it and I also want to learn by observing that
    confidence and good sense.
3. Hmm, when I assert that my part is right and also when I can meet and understand other people’s parts and praise them for that. I think this is
    both my strength and gentle part.
    I think SNSD’s strength is teamwork.
4. Everyone, thank you for giving us a lot of love. Please continue to support us! I love you! ^^

TAEYEON
1. I think it has just the right kind of cool styling image.
2. The biggest characteristic is just how strong their individual styles are.
3. I think my “strength” is that regardless of where I am, I don’t come off as too strong or too weak, but just balanced. Maybe? ^^
   Girls’ Generation’s “strength” is “the last time” (laugh). For example, if filming goes on for a long time, once we think it’s the last shot,
   we’ll all mutually have fun and be able to concentrate even more because of that. ^^
4. Thank you so much for always giving us your love. ^^
    Please give Girls’ Generation and G-Star lots of love~

SUNNY
1. Even though the pants were tight fitting during filming or work, it was still very easy to move in.
2. It’s good that they have their own style. They have confidence and I think their forms of expressing their personality is cool.
3. I think my strong point is the fact that I’m not afraid of challenges and able accept new changes.
   I think Girls’ Generation’s “strength” is that even though we’re so different, we get stronger together through our bonds.
4. We’ll continue to become the kind of Girls’ Generation that can show everyone a good appearance while challenging new things. So please look
   forward to it, and love it. Thank you.

HYOYEON
1. No matter where you take a picture, it feels as if you’re a celebrity.
2. That each of their own fashionable style leaves an impression.
3. Maybe my strong point is my bright mood? ^^
   Girls’ Generation’s “strength” is our teamwork! The word “companion” fits perfectly! After that…our bright mood? (laughs)
4. I’m really happy that our fans are with us! Let’s continue to create a lot of fun memories together!

SEOHYUN
1. I want to try wearing a non-skinny silhouette style jean next time!
2. I think it’s great that they’re able to clearly express their individuality, their confident fashion is very fresh, and overflowing with energy.
3. When I can inspire myself by myself.  Everyday I feel that everything can change depending on my own feelings and I learn from that.  No matter what
    hardship, there has to be a part that I can learn from, so I think my strengths are looking on the good side and boldly taking action.
    SNSD’s strength is that all 9 of us love each other deeply and we feel the same passion towards our work.
    Actually, since we have lived with each other for over 10 years like a family, we depend on each other.  Also, no matter what we always happily cheer
    up and because we can be natural around each other, even during hard times we always don’t naturally give up and I think that becomes the driving
    force to do our best.
4. To the fans who always cheer us on!  We will try hard to respond to everyone with even more good music!  I’m really impressed and happy that there
    are Japanese fans who imitate our outfits.  Please look forward to our new appearance this time with G-Star!  Please love SNSD a lot from now on ^^

YURI
1. The items are rich, so I didn’t know in the beginning that it was a denim brand!
2. They know their own charms really well and I think there are a lot of girls who can produce [outfits] really well, so I’m envious.
3. Our strength is the power of unity when all 9 of us gather together more than as individuals and when there is a balance, I think that is our
   strength more than anything else. And personally… I feel like my strength is no matter what kind of situation it is I think positively and I can
   always prepare my body and mind to put out positive energy. 4. Everyone~ Let’s do our best everyday! Please support SNSD, fighting!

번역:질문:
1. G-STAR RAW에 어떤 이미지를 가지고 있었나요?
2. 일본 여성들의 패션스타일에 대해서 어떻게 생각 하시죠?
3. 여러분 자신들의 장점(강점)이 무엇이라고 생각 하세요 그리고 또한 소녀시대로의 장정(강점)은?
4. 일본팬분들에게 메세지 남겨주세요

제시카
1. 일본에서 gee 프로모션을 하는 동안 저희가 가끔 G STAR 의상을 입었어요. 그래서 그때를 기억하고 있죠.
2. 제 생각에는 일본 여성분들은 변화를 두려워 하지 않으시고 독특은 자신만의 스타일을 잘 표현하시는것 같아요
3. 소녀시대의 가장 큭 특징은 팀워크에요. 우리 모두가 같이 있을때면 하나의 존재가 되죠. 그럴때 저희가 내뿜는 에너지가 정말 엄청난것 같아요
   그리고 개인적으로 저도 G-star 처럼  강한 부분이 있는거 같아요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. 모두, 저희를 항상 응원해 주시는 모든 분들께 감사드립니다. 저희와 G-star의 콜라보를 기대해 주세요

티파니
1. 제가 LA에 일하러 갔을때 Rodeo Drive(LA에 있는 고급 쇼핑가)에 있는 가게를 본걸 기억해요.
2. 일본 여성분들의 패션은 사랑스러움+섹시함+귀여움+머찜+존나머찜 인거같아요. 일본 여성 분들이 동시에 모든 다양한 매력을
표현해 내는걸 보면 정말 멋져요. 정말 매력적이에요. 개인적으로 전 일본 스따일이 너무 좋아여
3 제 장점은... 눈인거 같아요. 저는 항상 제 누누슴에 자신이 이썼쬬!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 소녀시대의 장점은 굉장히 힘든 상황이더라도
팀워크를 항상 유지한다는거에요
4. G-star 와 함께 콜라보를 할수있어서 정말 기쁘고 여러분들은 만나서도 기뻣어요. 항상 사랑 주시는 팬분들에게 감사해요
지금처럼 좋은 활기찬 모습 보여드릴수 있을것같아요. 항상 지금처럼 많은 사랑 부탁드려요

윤아
1. 유럽에서 인기있는 브랜드라고 들었어요!
2. 많은 분들이 유행보다는 자신만의 패션 스타일을 고수하시는거 같아요. 각자의 매력을 잘알고 멋지게 표현해 내시기도 하고요.
3. 개인적으로 웃는 얼굴이 매력인거 같아요. 피곤 할때도 웃으면 힘이 날 수 있거든요 그렇지만 여전히 힘이 좀 부족 하네요 ㅠㅠ
   소녀시대의 장점으로는 가족같은 팀워크 인거 같아요. 타협하고 통일시키고 그리고 많은 다른 방면들을 다 포함해서요^^
4. 항상 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다. 지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!!

수영
1 매니시 하고  멋진 스타일에서 강한 인상을 받았어요. 그렇지만 놀랍게도 여성스럽고 귀여운 옷들도 많던데요!!
2.가끔 생각해보면 자유가 매력인거 같아요. 어떨때는 고유한 매력을 완전히 보여주시기도 하고.. 정말 다양한 방법으로 매력들은 표현하시는거 같아요.
  저는 항상 그런 자신감과 좋은 센스를 관찰해서 배울려고 노력 한답니다
3. 흠... 제가 옳다고 생각하는 것을 관철 시키는 거랑, 다른 사람의 의견도 옳다고 생각되면 이해하고 칭찬해주는거? 그가 제 강점인거 같아요.
   소녀시대의 강점은 팀워크죠
4.모두 많은 사랑 주셔서 감사합니다. 꾸준히 응원해 주세요 싸랑해요!!!

태연
1. 그냥 뭔가 멋진 이미지를 가지고 있었어요..
2. 가장  큰 특징은 개성이 정말 강하시다는 거에요
3. 제 장점은 장소를 신경쓰지 않는 다는거.. 너무 강해보이려고도 너무 약해보이려고도 하지 않아요. 딱 적당히... 아마도 ? ㅋㅋㅋ
  소녀시대의 장점은 "이번이 마지막!!" 예를 들면 촬영이 너무 오래 진행되면, 저희는 마지막 샷이라고 생각을 하곤 합니다. 그 마지막이라는
  생각 때문에 집중도 잘되고 찰영도 더 재밌어지거든요^^
4. 항상 사랑해 주셔서 정말 감사 합니다. 소녀시대와 G star에  많은사랑 부탁드려요

써니
1. 촬영할때 입었던 바지가 타이트하게 피팅이 되는 바지였는데도 움직이가 쉬웠어요.
2. 각자 고유한 스타일을 가지고 계셔서 좋아요. 자신감있고 개성울 표현해 내시는게 정말 멋져요.
3. 제 장점은 도전을 무서워 하지않고 새로운 변화를 받아들인다는거.. 소녀시대의 장점은 우리 서로가 너무 다르긴 하지만
   끈끈한 유대감 같은걸 통해서 강해 진다는거.
4. 항상 좋은 모습 계속 보여드리고 새로운것에 도전하는 소녀시대가 될게요. 기대해주시고 사랑해 주세요. 고맙습니다.

효연
1. 어떤 사진을 찍더라도 유명인 연예인 처럼 보여요.
2. 스타일 마다 정말 강렬한 인상을 남깁니다
3. 제 장점은 느낌 분위기?~~
  소녀시대의 장점은 팀워크죠! 동반자라는 단어가 정말 딱 맞는거 같아요. 그리고 밝은 분위기(mood)?ㅋㅋㅋ
4. 저희 팬들과 함께 할 수 있어서 정말 기뻣어요. 함께 재미있는 기억 많이 만들어요!!

서현
1. 다음번에는 스키니 스타일이 아닌 실루엣의 청바지를 입어보고 싶어요
2. 개성을 확실히 표현해 내신다는게 정말 대단한거 같아요. 자신감도 굉장히 신선하고 에너지가 넘쳐 흐르십니다.
3. 제가 제 자신을 격려 할때요. 매일 저는 모든게 제 느낌과, 느낀 점으로부터 배우는 것에 따라서 바뀔수 있다고 생각해요.
   어떤 어려움이나 고통일지라도, 배울점은 있을거에요. 그래서 제 장점은 긍정적인 측면을 보고 행동한다는 거에요.
   소녀시대의 장점은 9명 모두 서로 깉이 사랑하고 같은 열정을 느낀다는 거에요. 사실 10년 동안 가족 처럼 함께 살면서 저희는 서로에게 의지해 왔어요. 또 어떤 일이 일    어나고 어려울 때 이더라도, 멤버들이 자연스럽게 곁에 있어서 항상 행복하게
   서로 격려 할 수 있었어요. 그래서  쉽게 포기 하지 않게 되고 그점이 저희가 최선을 다할 수 있도록 이끌어 준거 같아요.
4. 항상 응원해 주시는 팬분들께. 항상 좋은 음악으로 보답해 드리려고 노력하고 있습니다. 저는 저희 코스프레 하시는
   일본 팬분들께 정말 감동 받았아요. G-star 와 좋은 모습 기대해 주세요. 소녀시대도 많이 사랑해 주세요.

유리
1. 아이템이 풍부 해서 청바지 브랜드지 몰랐어요!
2. 일본 여성분들은 스스로의 매력을 정말 잘 아시는거 같아요. 그리고, 스타일을 만들어내는 여자 아이들도 정말 많고요. 부럽습니다.
3. 저희 장점은 따로 혼자 있는것 보다 9명이 함께 있을고 균형을 맞출때 통일감이 보여 주는 힘. 그게 어떤것 보다 큰 장점인거 같아요.
   그리고 개인적으로는 제 장점은 어떤 상황이더라도 긍정적이고, 제 몸과 마인드를 긍정적인 에너지로 준비 해 놓는다는 점인것 같아요.
4. 모두  열심히 사세요! 소녀시대 응원해주시고 화이팅!!

출처:태연갤러리

인터뷰 내용 좋네요

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

^^