In the west, we celebrate the second Sunday in May, as Mother's Day, a day honoring our mothers all over the country. I believe mother's day is march 8th in Korea.

비록 5월 8일 어버이날은 지났지만, 외국에선 오늘이 어머니(의)날이에요.
그런 의미로 우리 소시의 영원한 어머니를 위해 한번 만들어봤습니다.
귀엽게 봐주세요!
태연아! Happy Mother's Day!

Even though she isn’t my mom, or the biological mom of the eight girls of SNSD, I can probably vouch for the girls, that she’s the second best thing to their actual moms. So I made this lame video with the song that Taeyeon sung on Chin Chin, called “Mom’s Diary” and used some clips that showcased the reasons why her leadership and care for all eight of the girls, as well as her fans, makes her our fearless Umma.

VIDEO 영상 /비디오:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FCSK7iGbCs

어머니날 (Happy Mother's Day)

So thank you Taeyeon!
태연아, 고마워!

For teaching Tiffany how to talk, and continually showing her love and support, when everyone else doubted our mushroom for the last few years.

For being there for Hyoyeon and listening to her thoughts.

For making our Seohyun, feel like she’s the luckiest Maknae in the world.

For continually bringing laughter to Yuri, and fueling her weirdness even more.

For consoling Jessica, when she was down, and always singing beautiful duets with her.

For making Yoona stronger, and supporting all her solo activities like a proud umma.

For cooking weird dishes for Sooyoung and invading her personal space in bed, to show that she isn’t the only Casanova in SNSD.

For breeding Sunny, and always making her feel like she has a chance of growing taller.

For being the thoughtful, though sometimes perverted, but always memorable Umma, that we shall always cherish.

For cooking, cleaning, and doing all your motherly duties for our girls. As well as the things you do for them on stage, to make sure that SNSD provides the cleanest and most memorable performances.

For being there for the fans, and always bringing a smile to our faces, even when the times got tough, you never gave up.

This year, I have two moms to be grateful for. SNSD wouldn’t be possible without Taeyeon, and Taeyeon wouldn’t be Taeyeon without SNSD.

지난 몇년동안 우리버섯 티파니를 의심할때 어법을 가르쳐주고 사랑과 지지를 보여줬죠.
효연이의 고민들을 들어줬죠
서현이를 세계에서 가장 럭키한 막내로 만들어줬죠
유리에게 계속 웃음을 주고 그녀의 깝을 이쁘게 바줬죠
제시카가 우울할때 위로해주고 항상 아름다운 듀엣을 불러줬죠
윤아에게 힘을주고 자랑스런 엄마처럼 솔로활동을 화이팅해줬죠
수영이에게 이상한 요리를 해주고 침대를 침입하여 소녀시대의 카사노바는 바로 태연이란걸 보여줬죠
써니를 키우고 아직 키가 더 클수있다는 꿈을 배풀어줬죠

자상하고 가끔 변태스럽지만 우리가 아끼는 엄마.
우리소녀들을 위해  요리, 청소 그리고 엄마의 임무를해왔고 소녀시대의 무대가 가장 눈에 띄게 무대위에서 노력하는 모습.
팬들을위해 힘들때도 포기하지 않고 우리에게 항상 웃음을 줬죠.
금년에는 저는 2명의 어머니에게 감사를 전합니다. 소녀시대는 태연이가 없으면 안되고, 태연이는 소녀시대가 없으면 안됩니다.

Original Soshified Thread: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4481

Ps : How do I embedd videos on Sosiz ?