>

Recently, some of the biggest communities in the SEA area have created a union known as SONESEA to form a stronger bond amongst SONEs in the region. Similar to soshified, they will plan projects for the girls, organize events, provide news, and spread the love of the girls (but in this region of Asia). Current sites taking part include: mysone (Malaysia), Soshindo (Indonesia), kaskusone (Indonesia), IndoSoshi (Indonesia), Soshivn (Vietnam), GG-Philippines (Philippines), and GG-TH (Thailand).

I always think its pretty cool when different fan communities collaborate to achieve something, and now a union has been established~ I look forward to a day when fansites from around the globe can do a super awesome project together that will one way or another influence the world in a big way. Until then, I think there will be lots of pink spreading around the SEA, although SNSD has already like.. taken over Asia before even performing in certain countries. ^o^

The main goals of this Union are:

1. To unite fanclubs and fansites in South East Asia and to form a strong bond among SONEs in SEA.

2. To help out one another during events such as concerts, showcases and fan meetings.

3. To plan, organize and carry out meaningful projects for SNSD.

4. To provide the most updated news for SONEs in SEA region.

5. To be recognized as an official union by SM Entertainment.

6. To help spread the Soshi Love within the SEA region.

최근 SEA area에 있는 거대 소시 커뮤니티들이 뭉쳐서 소원들 사이에 강력한 결합을 형성하기 위해 SONESEA라 불리는 연합을 만들었다.

소시파이드와 비슷하게 그들은 소녀들을 위해 이벤트를 열것이고 뉴스를 공급할것이고 이 지역에서 소녀들에 대한 사랑을 알릴것이다.

이 연합에 참가한 사이트는 mysone (말레이시아), Soshindo (인도네시아), kaskusone (인도네시아), IndoSoshi (인도네시아), Soshivn (베트남), GG-Philippines (필리핀), and GG-TH (태국)이다.

언제나 다른 팬 커뮤니티가 협동해서 무언가를 이룩하는것에 대해 멋지다고 생각했는데 마침내 설립되었다. 

언젠가 세계에 있는 팬사이트들이 어떤방법이든 세계에 영향을 주는 굉장한 프로젝트를 같이 추진하기를 기대한다.

소녀시대가 이미 아시아를 꿰차고 이쪽에서 공연을 하기전이라도 SEA 주변에는 더 많은 핑크들이 퍼지질것이다.

우리 연합의 목표는

1. 동남아시아 지역의 팬사이트와 팬클럽이 뭉치고 강력한 연대를 형성하는것

2. 콘서트나 쇼케이스 팬미팅에서 이벤트를 할때 도움을 주는것.

3. 소녀시대에 어떤 의미있는 프로젝트를 계획하고 준비하고 수행하는것.

4. 중요한 뉴스를 SEA 지역의 소원에게 공급하는것.

5. SM 엔터테인먼트에게 공식 연합체로 인정받는것.

6. SEA 지역 내에 소녀시대 사랑을 펼치는것.   

SONESEA 사이트 : http://sonesea.com/