파니가 말한 말들을 최대한 원래 말하고자 하는 바에 가깝게 옮기려고 노력했고

170달러내고 토플볼때보다 더 열심히 노력해서 들었습니다만... 회화.. 특히 구어체에 많이 약해서 ㅜㅜ

두 스테파니들이 정말 카페에서 친구끼리 만나 수다떠는 그런 분위기속에서 엄청난 스피드로 대화를 나눠서.. 정확하게 못들은 부분이 꽤 많아요.

제대로 못들었거나 제가 추측해서 의역해둔 부분은 다 표시해 두었습니다.

이번 전화연결은 상당히 캐주얼한? 내용이었고 뭐 다양하게 해석될 여지가 있는, 그런 부분도 거의 없지만

기본적으로 '대화' 는 말투나 어조와 같은 조그마한 뉘앙스의 차이가 항상 존재하고

이부분들을 택스트로 정확하게 옮기는건 불가능하기에

파니의 전화연결음성을 같이 들으면서 읽으시는걸 추천해드립니다 ^_^

이 글에 유튜브까지 같이 첨부해서 올리고 싶었지만

하는 방법을 몰라서... 링크로 대신할게요.

140331 아리랑 라디오 티파니 전화연결 유튜브 주소 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__SyjYjgMtA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST : Hello! Anyway, ( ??? ) from tiffany, personal items. Anyway, Are we connected? Hello!

TF : Here we are! Congratulation! On your (DJ) Birthday!

스테파니 : 연결됬나요? 안녕하세요!

티파니 : 네 안녕하세요~ 언니 첫 번째 DJ 생일? 축하드려요!

ST : Thank you so much! What are you doing Tiff ?

TF : We are actually umm, recording our, you know, videos for the concert tour. we are continually doing production for the next tour.

스테파니 : 고마워요. 요즘 뭐하고 지내요?

티파니 : 일본 아레나 투어를 위한 비디오들을 녹화하는 등 투어준비를 하고 있어요.

ST : Oh my goodness, OMG. So Tiffany, so everyone, who's the K(?)listeners, This is Tiffany from girls' generation! Tiffany can you introduce ~ ?

TF : Hi (K?) listeners! This is Tiffany from girls' generation. I'm just stopping by to congratulate 스테파니 언니's other birthday. I hope you guys have fun listening because she is awesome.

스테파니 : 청취자 여러분, 소녀시대 티파니씨를 소개합니다. 티파니씨, 간단히 자기소개좀 부탁드릴게요.

티파니 : 청취자여러분 안녕하세요. 저는 소녀시대 티파니입니다. 전 오늘 스테파니 언니의 DJ 첫방송을 축하해주기 위해서 들렸어요. 여러분 모두 라디오를 들으면서 즐거운 시간 보내셨으면 좋겠어요. 스테파니 언니는 awesome 하거든요.

ST : Awesome(웃음), Alright, So tiffany it seems like a lot of listeners so, so very excited about you being on the, you know, phone interview, so they sent a lot of messages, are you ready to take these? (웃음)

TF : Of... Of course.

스테파니 : 티파니씨. 많은 청취자들이 티파니씨와의 전화연결에 들떠 있어요. 많은 메시지들이 도착해 있는데, 준비되셨나요?

티파니 : 물, 물론이죠.

ST : So we have greetings from specially 유디다 from 방글라데시, “티파니언니 사랑해 I love you 소녀시대 사랑해 and also 스테파니" so this is like all the greetings, and you have greetings from 제니퍼 from Germany, "I really really love 소녀시대, they are the best girl group for me and I love them so much"

TF : Thank you.

스테파니 : 방글라데시에서 유디다씨가 환영인사를 보내주셨어요. “티파니언니 사랑해 I love you 소녀시대 사랑해 and also 스테파니”그리고 이러한 여러 환영인사들이 많은데.. 독일에서 제니퍼씨도 “I really really love 소녀시대, they are the best girl group for me and I love them so much" 라고 메시지를 보내주셨어요.

티파니 : 감사합니다~

ST : And we actually have a question. 어니시아 from 인도네시아, So, Tiff. this is the question. All right?

TF : OK, I'm ready.

스테파니 : 그리고 사실 많은 질문들이 올라와있어요. 인도네시아에서 어나시아씨가 보내주셨는데, 티파니씨, 준비되셨어요?

티파니 : 네 준비됬어요!

ST : "If you ever..?" oh this is a kind of random, but, "If you ever hurt your friend?"

TF : Uh huh?

스테파니 : 아, 선정방식은 랜덤채택입니다. “친구에게 상처를 준 적이 있나요?”

티파니 : 네?

ST : That's.. That's the question. (웃음 - 푸하핳ㅎㅎ)

TF : Am I hurt my friend... (살짝 당황ㅋㅋㅋ)

스테파니 : 그게 질문이었어요 (웃음 푸하핳ㅎㅎ)

티파니 : 아 친구에게 상처를 준 적이 있냐구여...

ST : Have ↗ you ? Do you.... I want to give you the tips you guys... Tiffany, she cannot never hurt people. (웃음)

TF : Why? (진심으로 동의못하겠다는 목소리ㅋㅋ)

스테파니 : 네 친구에게... 아 여러분에게 제가 한가지 팁을 드릴게요. 티파니는 절대 다른 사람들에게 상처를 줄 수 없어요.

티파니 : 왜요↗ ???

ST : Why? Because you are... I mean, Tiff really, we lived together and I know you, I know you very well. so some people are be like why, but yes, Tiffany and I, we are in the same agency, so we used to live together. How long was that Tiff? That was...

TF : We lived together for about a 3 years.

스테파니 : 왜냐구요? 왜냐하면... 음... 티파니는... 어 사실 우리는 같이 산 적이 있고 서로를 잘 알아요. 몇몇 사람들은 왜? 라고 할 수도 있겠지만 티파니는 다른사람에게 상처를 줄 수 없어요. 우리는 같은 소속사에 있었고 그래서 예전에 같이 살았어요. 티파니, 우리가 얼마나 오랫동안 같이 지냈죠?

티파니 : 3년정도 같이 살았죠.

ST : 3 years. Right. Yeah, that's crazy. Oh my goodness. So yes, If you guys have more question about Tiffany, please send us message as well, and this is 크리스탈리아 from Canada, "So Tiffany, myself and a lot of other Canadians 소원, they love to have you and the girls here. So do you have any plan to visit any other country for the concert or anything?

TF : Umm.. As of now, we scheduled for japanese tour, but hopefully later on this year when we continue on with the rest of the tour, I mean, we had tender(?) schedule last year, so hopefully we will get the chance to go set up for show or to be able to visit with some other broadcasting company will be awesome, because I never been there and I love to go there..

스테파니 : 맞아요 3년. 참 놀라운 것 같아요... 티파니에게 질문이 있으시면 메시지를 보내주세요!

음, 캐나다에서 크리스탈리아씨가 질문을 하셨어요. “저와 많은 캐나다 소원들은 티파니 당신과 소녀시대를 캐나다에서 보고 싶어 해요. 콘서트나, 다른 스케줄이라도 다른 나라들을 방문할 계획은 없나요?”

티파니 : 음.. 지금으로서는 우린 일본투어가 예정되어 있어요. 하지만 바라건대 올해 하반기에 우리가 계속에서 나머지 투어를 진행한다면, 사실 작년 투어가 확실히 마무리되지 않았거든요. ←[이부분은 제 추측입니다.. 파니가 "We had ? schedule last year " 이라고 했는데, ? 부분 단어가 뭔지 정확히는 모르겠어요] 따라서 우리는 어떠한 방식으로라도 (이때까지 방문하지 못한) 다른 나라들에 갈 기회가 있기를 바래요. 왜냐하면 전 그곳에 가본적이 아직 없고 꼭 가보고 싶거든요..

ST : Yeah, especially like what, in the states, you guys performed at the state though, right?

TF : Yes, we have. We've almost gone there but hopefully we get to the oter way to Canadian fans. Yes.

스테파니 : 그렇죠.. 미국에서는.. 아 그래도 미국에서는 소녀시대가 공연한 경험이 있지 않나요?

타피니 : 네 있어요. 거의 캐나다에 방문했다고 할 수도 있겠지만 (같은 북미권이기에 이렇게 말한 것 같아요) 우리는 그때와는 다른 방법으로 캐나다 팬들을 만날 수 있었으면 좋겠어요.

ST : How about in Asia? Any kind of Asia... or 튀니지, we have listeners from 튀니지, have you ever been there? or 호주? I mean we have, this is like just worldwide.

TF : Oh I visited 호주, It was beautiful, but I was only there for like half a day.

스테파니 : 아시아권은 어떤가요? 아시아권의 여러 국가들.. 튀니지! 지금 튀니지에서 듣고있는 청취자도 있네요! 튀니지는 방문한적 있나요? 아니면 호주?

티파니 : 아 호주는 방문한적이 있어요! 근데 반나절만에 돌아왔어요....

ST : Half a day? Are you serious?

TF : I got there, we performed, and we had back to the plane.

스테파니 : 반나절이요? 정말?

티파니 : 가서 공연하고, 곧바로 비행기타고 돌아왔어요.

ST : I need to talk to your manager right now.

TF : ...schedule is... but hopefully one day I would love to get the vacation and visit there, I love all the actors from there. 루이스 맥카딘? in canada and Margot Robbie in wolf of the wall street,

스테파니 : 당장 소녀시대 매니저와 얘기해야겠어요.

티파니 : 스케줄이 참.. 하지만 바라건대 언젠가 휴가를 얻어서 그곳들에 가보고 싶어요. 전 그곳 출신들의 배우들을 모두 좋아해요. 캐나다의 루이스 맥카딘? (제가 모르는 배우라.. 누군지 정확하게는 못들었습니다ㅜㅜ), 그리고 wolf of the wall street에 나온 Margot Robbie 등등..

ST : wolf of the wall street, oh my goodness. that's a great movie. Did you see that movie?

TF : Yes, of course it's kind of ~ (뉘앙스가 음 당혹스러운 영화였다? 이런 뉘앙스)

스테파니 : 오 wolf of wall street! 그 영화 정말 멋져요! 보셨어요?

티파니 : 네 물론이죠. 물론 영화가 ~ 했지만,, (~ 단어가 음질도 약간 지지직 거려서 여러번 돌려봐도 안들리더군요ㅜㅜ)

ST : I mean, you are a grown up.

TF : yeah.

ST : And actually we do have message from 호주. This is question from 니구옌, hopefully I pronounce it right, “Hello Tiff, what has been most memorable from the promotion of Mr.Mr. cause you guys are promoting your song, Mr.Mr, which is.. "
I love your costume, your costume was so cute!

TF : It's totally your style.

스테파니 : 아 그리고 호주에서온 질문도 있어요. 니구옌씨? 제가 정확히 발음한건지 모르겠네요, “티파니씨 안녕하세요. 이번 Mr.Mr. 활동에서 가장 기억에 남는 것은 무엇인가요?”

아, 전 이번 활동에서 의상이 정말 맘에 들었어요!

티파니 : 완전 언니 스타일이죠.

ST : Really?

TF : 패도라, 부츠 등등등 I think it ~ you.

스테파니 : 정말요?

티파니 : 페도라, 부츠 등등등... 모두 완전 언니맘에 들었을거같아요.

ST : Yes. I thought that all the costumes that you guys wearing is really fantastic, really, really cute, and at the same time you guys have boyish, suits. hats... I really like that too.

TF : I think the most memorable part is being able to be together with the fans. Cause we haven't had a comeback for a year and three month, and to be able to, you know, perform live for fans with new musics, I think that's always most exciting part of the new album promotion.

스테파니 : 네. 맞아요. 이번활동에서 소녀시대가 입었던 의상들은 정말 귀엽고 멋지면서 또 보이쉬한 모습까지 있었죠. 정장과 중절모 등등.. 전 정말 좋았어요.

티파니 : 어, 이번활동 중에 저에게 가장 기억에 남는 것은 팬들과 함께할 수 있었던 순간들이에요. 소녀시대가 1년3개월간 컴백을 못했었기 때문이기도 하고... 팬들을 위해서 새로운 음악으로 라이브를 보여주는건 항상 새로운 앨범을 낼 때 마다 가장 기대되는 부분이기도 해요.

ST : That's actually true. And you do all those of 애드립. I was kind of surprise that.

TF : Yeah! aren't you I.......... but I guess after ten years, ......

스테파니 : 맞아요. 그리고 이번에 애드립부분이 굉장히 많던데, 저에게는 꽤 놀라웠어요.

티파니 : [이부분도 정확하게는 못들었어요... 예전에 스테파니언니랑 같이살 때는 이랬었는데, 지금은 이렇다. 이런 내용이었어요]

ST : You know what, we were, when we were living together, we were in our PJ, just like making fun of each other and just like talking and singing the random songs,

ST & TF : Miss all those days.. I miss all those good days.

스테파니 : 옛날에 우리 함께 지낼 때 모두 파자마입고 얘기하고, 아무 노래나 부르면서 즐겁게 놀았었는데...

스테파니 & 티파니 : 아름다운 추억이죠. 그때가 정말 그리워요.

ST : I know, the funny thing is, DJ Issac, now she's been a DJ for a long time for Arrirang Radio, I mean, all of us lived together. Isn't that crazy?

TF : It's so nice. How fun is that.(?) When I get the chance, hopefully I want to visit you.

스테파니 : 그래요.. 재미있는건, 아리랑 라디오에서 오랫동안 DJ를 하고 있는 이삭씨도 같이 살았었다는 거죠. 참 놀랍지 않아요?

티파니 : 네 정말 놀라워요. 기회가 있으면 꼭 한번 방문해보고 싶어요.

ST : No. seriously, you really have to come to the show. But I understand you guys are very busy with your works and I do understand. So, that was the question fro m 호주. We do have a one random question from 마커스 from USA, "What is your favorite 천상지희 song?"

TF : Oh, I have so many.

스테파니 : 아뇨, 티파니는 꼭 반드시 한번 출연 하셔야해요. 하지만 이해해요. 소녀시대가 바쁘고 스케줄이 꽉 차있으니... 호주에서의 질문이었구요, 미국에서 마커스씨의 질문입니다. 티파니씨가 가장 좋아하는 천상지희의 노래는 무엇인가요?

티파니 : 와 정말 많은데..

ST : Do you remember? cause that was so long ago.

TF : Of course I remember! I love your music! so I have to say my top3.

스테파니 : 와 정말 기억해요? 꽤 오래전 노래들이잖아요.

티파니 : 당연히 기억하죠! 전 천상지희의 노래를 정말 좋아해요! 그래서 전 탑3를 골라야겠어요.

ST : Top3 ? Ok, go ahead. number 3 ?

TF : Number 3 would be a my everything. And number 2 would have to be 한번더 OK. Your music video was marveling(?) at the time. You

were so pretty.

스테파니 :탑3요? 좋아요. 넘버3은?!

티파니 : 음 넘버3은 my everything 이고, 넘버2는 한번더 OK. 이때 뮤직비디오가 정말 멋졌어요. 이때 언니 정말 아름다웠어요.

ST : Oh, you're so sweet.

TF : And my number 1 is have to be, 여우. 여자들의 수다.

스테파니 : 아 정말 고마워요 티파니.

티파니 : 그리고 제 넘버1은 여우? 여자들의 수다에요.

ST : 여우, wow, you remember that song.. I can't even remember where it is, how can you remember that? That was wrote by 유영진 이사님, which is our composer and producer, and everything.

TF : I love your musics. I mean, It's so good even now.

스테파니 : 와 여우... 정말 이 노래를 기억하고 있어요? 심지어 저도 이 노래가 어떤 앨범에 있었는지 기억이 안나는데... 이 노래는 유영진씨가 작곡했었죠. 우리의 작곡가이자, 프로듀서이자.. 모든걸 담당했었던...

티파니 : 전 언니의 노래들을 정말 좋아해요. 지금 들어도 정말 좋아요.

ST : And people who doesn't know, I mean, you guys will know, and Tiffany's real name is Stephanie.

TF : Yes. Double Stephanie.

스테파니 : 아 그리고 모르시는 분들도 있을거 같은데, 티파니씨의 본명이 스테파니에요!

티파니 : 그렇죠. 더블 스테파니죠.

ST : We have double, Stephanie Hwang and here's Stephanie Kim. Anyway Tiff, I know you've been busy but thank you for stopping by and then you know, specially, I got your personal items from your manager, the PINK !!!!

TF : No..(아주 짤막하게)

스테파니 : 그렇죠 더블이죠. 스테파니 황과 스테파니 김.. 어쨌든, 티파니씨, 바쁜 와중에도 들려주셔서 정말 감사하고, 아 그리고 매니저로부터 티파니씨 개인물품을 하나 받았어요. 물론 핑크색이겠죠?

티파니 : 아뇨ㅋㅋ

ST : of course, your favorite color is pink.

TF : Of course... It hasn't changed... and I mean, recently, traveling ~(If I feel fatigue?) at the airport, I'm always carrying the neckpillow so... It's not just for the plane, like even in the car (~) It's nice. Hopefully, they all enjoy as much as I do.

스테파니 : 물론 여전히 가장 좋아하는 색깔은 핑크겠죠?

티파니 : 물론이죠... 그건 여전히 그대로에요... 어 최근에 저는 피로를 느낄 때 마다(?) 공항에 목배게를 가지고 다녀요. 어 비행기를 탈 때에만 사용할 수 있는건 아니고, 자동차를 탈때나 다른 여러 상황에서도 사용할 수 있어요. 여러분 모두 저만큼 목배게를 좋아하셨으면 좋겠어요.

ST : Oh my goodness Tiff. I'm sure that a lot of listeners are very excited about to get your personal item, what looks like brand-new maybe you used for...

TF : I used it just once.

스테파니 : 오, 당연히 모든 청취자들은 매우 좋아할 거에요. 음.. 겉으로는 완전 새것처럼 보이는? 이거...

티파니 : 아, 딱 한번 사용했어요ㅋㅋㅋ

ST : You used it just once! This is so, so sweet of you. Thank you so much...

TF : No I thank for you. I miss you.

스테파니 : 아 딱 한번ㅋㅋㅋ 오늘 정말, 정말 고마웠어요.

티파니 : 아뇨 제가 언니에게 감사해요. 언니 너무 보고싶었어요.

ST : I miss you too. Oh my god you make me cry. Because specially this is the first day, while I've been DJ for the other radio programs, but this is...

TF : I know! This is first for your own!

스테파니 : 나도 너무 보고싶었어ㅜㅜ 아 눈물나게 하네요.. 이번이 첫날이라서, 물론 제가 다른 프로그램에서는 DJ를 여러번 했었지만,

티파니 : 맞아요 언니 프로그램은 처음이잖아요!

ST : Oh my goodness.. Tiffany Thank you for supporting me I love you,

TF : I love you, congratulation, I will see you soon 언니

스테파니 : 아.. 오늘 정말 고마워요 사랑해

티파니 : 저도 사랑해요ㅎㅎ 축하하고 언니 조금있다가 봐요.

ST : Hopefully. I will call you when I'm done with this show but thank you so....

스테파니 : 프로그램 끝나면 전화할게. 오늘 정말 고맙..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

여기까지구요

40초짜리 뒤에 따로 유튜브에 올라와 있는 앤딩부분은 별다른 내용이 없어서 (사실 귀찮아서..)

생략! ^_^

(영어에 뛰어나신 분께서  정정할부분을 댓글로 달아주신다면 감사히 수정하겠습니다.)